Europe’s leading wastewater conference sharing operational experience and practical solutions.
14-15 July 2020, The Hilton Metropole Birmingham, UK
The European Waste Water Management (EWWM) conference considers all aspects of the wastewater treatment cycle from the sewer to discharge of final effluent and the impacts on receiving watercourses.
The event provides a forum to network with over 270 wastewater professionals and discuss the needs of the European water industry. The programme showcases the latest innovations, best practice, cutting edge technology and research in the wastewater sector.
We are now inviting abstracts for this conference – find out more…
*** Extended deadline for abstracts Monday 3rd February ***
– Network with over 270 wastewater professionals from around the world – view the 2019 attendee list
– Get insights from industry experts
– Discuss some of the emerging challenges facing the water industry
– Learn about the latest innovations and novel technologies
– Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing their key products and services
This event is CPD accredited by The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental ManagementProgramme Steering Committee Sponsorship & Exhibition