Call for Papers
Deadline for Abstracts – Friday 24th January 2020
We are now inviting abstracts for the EWWM 2020 conference. Working with the conference Steering Committee, we are pleased to announce the key themes will be:
- WINEP: P and Beyond – emerging hazards (eg. [eg tributyltin; zinc (dissolved) and other metals which will require some other kind of intervention in future]
- Biological Nutrient Removal
- Circular Economy and Resource Recovery
- Climate change and wastewater treatment: carbon accounting, carbon neutrality and long-term resilience
- Nature and Social Capital
- Wastewater infrastructure: solutions to septicity, FOG and smart network management
- Flexible Permitting
- Compliance and Real-Time Monitoring
We encourage papers from early career researchers. This event provides a great forum to interact with your industry peers, stimulating future collaborations and other opportunities.
Poster Presentations and the EWWM Students and Early Career Professionals Poster Award
Abstracts are welcome from individuals or teams at all career stages, whilst students and young professionals (under 35 and working in the water industry) are eligible for the EWWM Students and Early Career Professionals Poster Award.
Poster presentations are a great way to share preliminary ideas / results with an industry audience. If you are interested in submitting an abstract please follow the instructions below, indicating that you would like to be considered for the Poster Award.
As this is a technical conference, we encourage papers that share operational experiences. If you are a technology supplier and would like to be considered for a technical presentation, your abstract should include further details such as site specifics and performance data. Ideally, the abstract should be presented by an appropriate client.
Deadline for all abstract submissions – Friday 24th January 2020