Call for Papers
We are inviting Abstracts from potential speakers who wish to present at this leading industry conference. The event is attended by over 200 professionals from the water industry and is recognised both for the quality of the individual presentations and the debates that follow. See who attended last year.
The theme of the EWWMC is to provide delegates with information on:
– The latest treatment technologies
– The effect of Brexit upon the future of wastewater treatment in the UK
– Recent experience commissioning and operating wastewater treatment plants
– Managing FOG and rags
– Efficiencies achieved through enhanced real-time control and dynamic modelling
– Granular sludge
– The impact of source control
– Screenings and grit
We welcome case studies on the topics above, as well as successful approaches that recognise and deliver the key industry drivers of:
– Odour treatment and control
– Emerging contaminants and priority substances
– Consent compliance
– Energy saving and recovery
– Recovery and removal of P and other priority chemicals
– Cost-savings across the whole treatment plant
EWWM Students and Young Professionals Poster Award
We are pleased to announce the launch of the EWWM Students and Young Professionals Poster Award. Entry is open to students and young professionals under 35 working in the water industry. If you are interested in submitting an abstract for consideration please following the instructions below indicating that you would like to be considered for the Award.
Attending conferences as a great way for improve your professional network and expand your knowledge of the industry. We are therefore offering students and young professionals significantly reduced rates to encourage attendance – please contact email@example.com for further details.
Submitting an Abstract
If you would like to present a paper at this conference please submit a 150 word abstract that includes:
– A proposed title
– A concise summary of your contribution
– Author names and organisations, including contact details of the corresponding author.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st March 2017.