Wastewater Management and Beyond …
The 15th Constructed Wetland Association annual conference will be held alongside European Waste Water Management Conference on the 16th -17th July 2019 in Birmingham.
This year’s theme will be The Multiple Benefits of Constructed Wetlands.
We are now inviting abstracts on the following topics:
– Constructed wetlands as natural capital
– The co-benefits of constructed wetlands and SUDS
– Treatment Wetlands as a community asset
– New developments in wetland technology
We will also be happy to consider any paper that advances the science or application of constructed wetlands and which does not fit in the categories above.
Submitting an Abstract
If you would like to speak or present a poster at this event please submit a 200-word abstract that includes the following:
– Title of your presentation
– The key theme/s
– Authors names and organisation;
– Contact details for corresponding author
– An overview of the full presentation
Abstracts should be emailed to Frances – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd February.