Working with the Steering Committee we plan to develop a conference programme that includes a mix of invited speakers and those selected from the abstract submissions.
The Call for Papers is now open – deadline for abstracts Friday 25th January 2019.
Key Themes for 2019 include:
– Biological Nutrient Removal
– Phosphorus Recovery
– Emerging Contaminants, Microplastics & Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR)
– Innovation, Optimisation and Process Modelling
– Circular Economy and Resource Recovery
– Networks and Catchments
– Capital Delivery for AMP 7
Keynote Speaker: Steve Kaye, Chief Executive, UKWIR