Europe’s leading wastewater conference sharing operational experience and practical solutions.
28th -29th September 2021
Thank you to everyone who attended this year’s conference -it was great that we were all able to get together virtually to discuss the challenges the industry is facing, share experiences and learn about some of the practical solutions and innovation.
We are now planning the next year’s event and look forward to meeting you all in person late September 2021.
Over the past 14 years the European Waste Water Management (EWWM) has become one of the leading european wastewater conferences that considers all aspects of the treatment cycle from the sewer to discharge of final effluent and the impacts on receiving watercourses.
The event provides a forum to network with over wastewater professionals from across the world and discuss the needs of the European water industry. The programme showcases the latest innovations, best practice, cutting edge technology and research in the wastewater sector.
We will soon be releasing the Call for Abstracts – click here to join our mailing list
– Network with over 300 wastewater professionals from around the world – view the 2020 attendee list
– Get insights from industry experts
– Discuss some of the emerging challenges facing the water industry
– Learn about the latest innovations and novel technologies
– Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing their key products and service