Europe’s leading wastewater conference sharing operational experience and practical solutions.
28th -29th September 2021
Over the past 14 years the European Waste Water Management (EWWM) has established itself as the leading European wastewater conference that considers all aspects of the treatment cycle from the sewer to discharge of final effluent and the impacts on receiving watercourses.
The event provides a forum to network and collaborate with over 300 wastewater professionals from across the world and discuss the needs of the European water industry. The programme showcases the latest innovations, best practice, cutting edge technology and research in the wastewater sector.
– Network with over 300 wastewater professionals from around the world – view the 2020 attendee list
– Get key insights from industry experts
– Discuss some of the emerging challenges facing the water industry
– Learn about the latest innovations and novel technologies
– Access the exhibition of 30 companies showcasing their key products and service