Submission Deadline: 16 June
- All presenters are encouraged to provide a technical paper. Please follow these GUIDELINES noting that references cited must use the Harvard Referencing System. All papers will be circulated to attendees and uploaded to our online database of past proceedings, which has become a great, free resource for many environmental professionals over the years.
- We are delighted to be collaborating with CIWEM again this year to publish a Special Issue of Water and Environment Journal. The opportunity to have your paper published is open to all presenters at the conference. Further details.
Submission Deadline: 23 June
- Each speaker will have a 25-minute time slot – please allow 20 minutes for your presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A and speaker changeover.
- Please use widescreen (16:9) format in ppt.
- Please note, we have moved away from the traditional speaker introduction forms. You will now be welcomed by the chair (name, job title and organisation), after which, you may expand upon your role/experience if you wish.
- The display boards will be 2 metres high x 1 metre wide so we suggest you produce your poster to A0 Portrait size (width 84.1cm x height 118.9cm). The poster must include the paper title, authors and author affiliations.
- Please bring your printed poster with you to the registration desk on arrival at The Point at Emirates Old Trafford.
- Please email a PDF copy of your poster by the 26th June. This will be included on the virtual event platform and in the conference proceedings.
- Please be reminded that all speakers are required to register to attend and present at the conference.
- If you are planning to attend/present virtually please let me know.
Hotel and Travel
View Hotel and Travel information . Hotels are very busy in this area so please book as soon as possible!
We’d love to see you share that you will be speaking at this year’s EWWM conference on social media to help spread the word and encourage others to join the conversation.
Please download the presenter graphics you can use on social media and email signatures.
Here is an example post you can use:
‘I’m excited to be speaking at the European Wastewater Management Conference on the 4-5 July 2023! Looking forward to sharing operational experiences and practical solutions with the wastewater industry . Will you be is joining me at Europe’s leading wastewater conference? Register to attend: https://ewwmconference.com/
Don’t forget to tag/@ mention the European Water Water Management Conference and Aqua Enviro in your post, and use the official event hashtag #EWWMConference to help us find and share your posts.
If you use LinkedIn, please follow the conference showcase page for regular updates.