Venue: The Point at Emirates Old Trafford, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PX
Date: 4 – 5 July 2023
Arrival & Set-Up
- If you are driving please access the site via Gate 8 on Great Stone Road (view the site map). If you are arriving on foot you will be able to enter via Gate 3 on Brian Stratham Way.
- On arrival please enter The Point via the main entrance and and make your way up to Level 2.
- Set up is available from 7pm – 8pm on Monday 3rd July. Please do not arrive before the specified time as you will not gain access to the room.
- If we are able to offer earlier access you will be notified the week before the event.
- Alternatively, you can set up from 8am on Tuesday 4th, before registration.
- Take down from approx. 2.30pm (after lunch) on Wednesday 5th July. This will be confirmed nearer the event.
- Each exhibition space is 3m x 2m
- All exhibitors will have 1 x 6’ table with white linen, and 2 chairs (please advise if you do not require these)
- Food and drinks are provided in the exhibition area at registration, mid-morning, lunch, and mid-afternoon breaks.
- Power supply is included.
- Free parking is available onsite on a first come first served basis.
- All electrical equipment you bring on site must be PAT tested. Certificates and results should be emailed to Sarah 1 week before the event.
- If you need to hire any AV equipment please complete the equipment hire form or alternatively contact Sally – email@example.com
- Please note that security has not been provided for this event and items of value should not be left unattended at any time.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to fix any graphics, notices or materials to any part of the venue or its walls, without pre-arrangement and confirmation.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any damage caused by their staff or contractors to the fabric of the building. Any damage caused will be charged to the exhibitor concerned.
- Any publicity material may only be distributed on the exhibition stands unless pre-arranged with Aqua Enviro.
Public wifi for browsing is available at the venue:
Network: EOT EVENTS
- Deliveries for the event will only be accepted on Monday 3rd July between 7am – 7pm
- All deliveries should be marked and sent to the address below. Please ensure you include your company name and the event title:
FAO Helena Benessis
Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire Cricket (Pavilion Reception) Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PX
Company Name: PLEASE INSERT
Event: European Wastewater Management Conference
- If you need to arrange delivery of any large/bulky or heavy items (pallets etc.), please contact the Venue Event Co-ordinator – Helena.
Helena’s contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Collections
- All items must be collected by 7pm on Wednesday 5th July
- Any items that are then left for courier collection must be fully packaged and labelled by the exhibitors.
- If there are any large/bulky or heavy items please contact the Venue Event Co-Ordinator – Helena.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the packing of all return packages. These should be indicated to the venue representative before your departure.
- Please note that any items left in the exhibition room without correct labelling will be disposed.
Exhibitors will ensure that they clear and remove all rubbish, refuse and other materials not belonging to the venue from the premises. Any excess waste removal will be charged following the event.
For any queries in the lead up to, or during the event, please contact Sarah – 07771 618209