Sponsorship & Exhibition
Sponsorship & Advertising
This year’s hybrid format offers our sponsors and exhibitors a fantastic opportunity to reach both the in-person and online audiences. We offer a range of cost-effective packages to suit all budgets; or we can work with you to create a bespoke package to ensure you get the most from the event.
To find out how we can help you raise awareness of your products and services to a targeted audience of 250-300 wastewater professionals contact Frances: firstname.lastname@example.org or T. +44 (0) 1924 257 891.
The live event will see the return of our popular exhibition area, with stands on offer for a limited number of companies.
Exhibitors will benefit from a free marketplace feature on the virtual event platform, along with an opportunity to network informally with other attendees at an evening drinks reception, to be held in the exhibition area. A booking form can be downloaded across the page.
Exhibitors will receive:
- A 3m x 2m exhibition space at the live event
- 1 person to man the stand
- Guaranteed super-early bird delegate rates until the conference date
- Marketplace feature on the virtual event platform*
- Additional networking opportunity at the evening drinks reception, to be held in the exhibition hall
* Marketplace feature on the virtual event platform includes:
- Company logo / header image
- Contact details
- A link to your website and social media pages
- Company profile/about section; this can include a pre-recorded promotional video
- Link to company representatives attending the event – this is where attendees can request a video chat or
send you a message
- Option to add documents for download (PDF format)
Our Previous Delegates
The conference is a must-attend event for wastewater professionals and regularly attracts 250-300 attendees. With moving online in 2020, the event widened its global reach and attracted a more diverse audience with numbers hitting 320.
“From start to finish the presentations were of the highest quality, demonstrating some great examples of science and innovation, tackling the big challenges in the global water sector. The rich diversity of the attendees over the two days also made the conference a fantastic networking opportunity as well as being able to see the latest technology on display.”
‘Great chance to meet folks from other water companies and suppliers, do a bit of knowledge exchange, find out what else is going on in the industry and see what learnings I can bring back.’
WW Resilience and Regional Strategy Team Leader