Water and Environment Journal – EWWM Special Issue
WEJ EWWM Special Issue
Water and Environment Journal are delighted to welcome submissions from the presenters at the European Wastewater Management Conference.
About the Journal
Water and Environment Journal is an internationally recognised peer reviewed Journal for the dissemination of innovations and solutions focused on enhancing water management best practice. We encourage contributions focused at the interface between academia and industry, which deliver industrially impactful applied research underpinned by scientific evidence.
Why submit to this special issue:
- Water and Environment Journal is the official journal of the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- The journal is ISI listed demonstrating that your paper will be published alongside high quality, impactful research.
- Your research will receive worldwide reach with over 4,600 institutions accessing content worldwide, a further 5,400 developing world institutions accessing via philanthropic initiatives and around 8,000 CIWEM members.
- The journal’s broad scope means you will reach both the research and practitioner communities, including professionals working in academia, consultancies, Governments, regulators, NGOs and the wider environment sector.
- Get your work discovered by a wide audience; The journal does not charge submission or publication fees. All authors are given the additional option to make their paper Open Access. Open Access publishing fees are covered for some UK authors under the Jisc agreement, please the Jisc page for further details – https://authorservices.wiley.com/author-resources/Journal-Authors/open-access/affiliation-policies-payments/jisc-agreement.html (additional OA link to include https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/17476593/homepage/oa-advantages)
Making a submission
The journal welcomes contributions for the Special Issue will include a balanced collection of high-quality papers in line with the conference scope that cover a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Net Zero & Process Emissions
- Nutrient Removal & Recovery
- Micropollutants & Emerging Contaminants
- Compliance & Process Optimisation
- CSOs & Stormwater Treatment
- The Digital Era
Before making a submission please read the journal’s author guidelines – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/17476593/homepage/forauthors.html
Manuscripts should be submitted online at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/wej. Please ensure you select “Aqua-Enviro European Wastewater Management Conference” from the dropdown list when answering the Special Issue question during manuscript submitting process.
Closing date for submissions – 4th October 2023 (TBC)
For help with submissions or queries, please contact the editorial office on: firstname.lastname@example.org.